Saturday, July 16, 2011

Token of love

Does it happen for a reason that we meet good people by chance...yes it happened once again! Today I went to a mall near our place and you all know when it is a weekend, wives don't prefer to cook. Since we had a light breakfast we were really hungry by lunch, and so decided to have a quick bite at PAUL -  yes its the same world famous bakery  which recently completed its 120 years. Of course, I am not bragging Paul here...its all about its staff. Since I was tired of shopping I asked my hubby to order his meal first, so that I could get some time to decide. That was all to save some efforts as you guys can understand I am in France and not everybody speaks English here but lucky chap he got an English speaking french girl who helped him select his meal. So it was all done for me, I walked confidently and approached the same girl and then it all began!

Though I pretended if I was not aware of her skills and tried to influence her and some of the french men around with my little french. And guess what - she asked me are you with the same guy from India? Of course I said yes and told her that he is my husband and then she started - Oh Mademoiselle I love India...I love Indians ...I am a big fan of Bollywood ...what would you like to have tell me tell me...I was surprised to notice her English skills as I don't hear it often in Paris and of course there was a feeling of pride as I was treated like a queen among all the french. And all this is very important for me as not every person in service industry in France is as polite and affectionate as she was. After taking my order she gave me few muffins from her side, that was her token of love we carried along before saying goodbye to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment